Our media library contains an extensive collection of presentations by EIPG Bureau members or delegates, and presentations made at Scientific Symposia.
The 2015 General Assembly of the European Industrial Pharmacists Group was held in Edinburgh on the 18th and 19th April.
In each issue of european Industrial Pharmacy, the official journal of EIPG, you can read articles on new technologies, regulatory developments and more.
Read through our guides and codes of practice issued as guidance to industrial pharmacists.
EIPG’s initiatives dedicated to industrial pharmacist education, including an affiliation with Pharma Consult Global, and the EU-funded projects MOGLYNET, PHAR-IN and PHARMINE.
Member organisations can sign in here to get even more information regarding EIPG’s projects and works.
- Priligy: a medicinal product with a negative risk-benefit balance May 21, 2016
- Developing drugs for treatment of COPD May 21, 2016
- High cost of life-saving medicines in the EU and difference in sales prices compared to non-EU countries May 19, 2016
- EU support for new means of tackling microbial infections May 19, 2016
- Use of electronic health record data in clinical investigations May 18, 2016