Calendar of Events
News from EIPG
- EIPG comments on latest Eurostat statistics on international trade in medicinal and pharmaceutical products
- Second COST Action CA15105 (Medicines Shortages) Training School
- EIPG Comments on European Commission Public Consultation on Excipients Guidelines
- EIPG Feedback on draft Questions and Answers on Exposure Limits in Shared Facilities
- EIPG Request for Comments on Excipients in Labelling and PIL
- Revision of the guideline on clinical development of vaccines June 24, 2017
- Allogenic stem cell-based products for veterinary use June 24, 2017
- Tackling counterfeit medicines June 23, 2017
- Pricing and accessibility of medicines June 23, 2017
- EMA conduct and pharmacovigilance June 23, 2017
Tweets by @EIPGeu
Transport of health care products under controlled temperatures
The Conseil Central B of the Ordre National des Pharmaciens has published its “Recommendations concerning the transport of health care products under controlled temperature (5°C +/- 3°C)”. An English translation of the document is available on the EIPG website.
EIPG Guidelines on Good Distribution Practices of Medicinal Products
The General Assembly of the European Industrial Pharmacists Group held in Riga on the 18th of April 2009 discussed draft guidelines on GDP of medicinal products. The final document was first released in 2009, and subsequently updated in 2010 to reflect changes in the WHO guide to good distribution practices.
EIPG Guide to Continuous Professional Development for Regulatory Affairs
The General Assembly of the European Industrial Pharmacists Group held in Riga on the 18th of April 2009 discussed draft guidelines on CPD for Regulatory Affairs prepared by Regulatory Affairs members from France, Germany and Britain. The final document has been released.
Guide to Good Regulatory Practice
The General Assembly of the European Industrial Pharmacists Group held in Malta on 18th of April 2008 ratified the publication of an updated Guide to Good Regulatory Practice.
EIPG Guidance on Continuing Professional Development for Qualified Persons
During the 2007 General Assembly in Prague, the Working Group on Qualified Person matters presented the final version of a document regarding Guidance on Continuing Professional Development for Qualified Persons. The document was approved by the General Assembly, and is proposed by EIPG as a guide for all Qualified Persons, Technical Directors and other Responsible Persons.