Our media library contains an extensive collection of presentations by EIPG Bureau members or delegates, and presentations made at Scientific Symposia.
The 2017 General Assembly of the European Industrial Pharmacists Group was held in Malta on the 20th and 21st May.
EIPG issues comments and feedback in response to consultation documents and white papers released by the European Medicines Agency and the European Commission..
Read through our guides and codes of practice issued as guidance to industrial pharmacists.
EIPG’s initiatives dedicated to industrial pharmacist education, including the EU-funded projects MOGLYNET, PHAR-IN and PHARMINE.
Member organisations can sign in here to get even more information regarding EIPG’s projects and works.
- Handling and shipping of IMPs for human use in accordance with GCP and GMP May 24, 2018
- Maximal usage trials for topical active ingredients being considered for inclusion in an Over-the-Counter monograph May 24, 2018
- Developing drugs for prophylaxis of inhalational anthrax May 24, 2018
- OTC sunscreen drug products marketed without an approved application May 22, 2018
- Bioanalytical method validation May 21, 2018
- Health technology assessment May 22, 2018
- Anti-cancer immunostimulating agents May 18, 2018
- Biocides vs. Medicines – Reaction to a response from the Commission May 17, 2018
- Quality of water intended for human consumption May 15, 2018
- Homeopathy is not medicine May 8, 2018