Our media library contains an extensive collection of presentations by EIPG Bureau members or delegates, and presentations made at Scientific Symposia.
The 2018 General Assembly of the European Industrial Pharmacists Group was held in Morocco on the 5th and 6th May.
EIPG issues comments and feedback in response to consultation documents and white papers released by the European Medicines Agency and the European Commission..
Read through our guides and codes of practice issued as guidance to industrial pharmacists.
EIPG’s initiatives dedicated to industrial pharmacist education, including the EU-funded projects MOGLYNET, PHAR-IN and PHARMINE.
Member organisations can sign in here to get even more information regarding EIPG’s projects and works.
- Elemental impurities July 14, 2018
- Human gene therapy for retinal disorders July 14, 2018
- Long term follow-up after administration of human gene therapy products July 14, 2018
- Human gene therapy for hemophilia July 14, 2018
- Human gene therapy for rare diseases July 14, 2018
- Pharmacokinetic studies for vaccines July 12, 2018
- Estimated reduction of delays resulting from the Commission proposal on Health Technology Assessment July 6, 2018
- Accessibility of content on the European Medicines Agency website for EU citizens July 5, 2018
- Commission estimates of the costs involved in health technology assessments June 29, 2018
- The future of supplementary protection certificates June 29, 2018