Calendar of Events
News from EIPG
- Special protocol assessment April 14, 2018
- Clinical investigation of medicinal products in the pediatric population April 14, 2018
- Scientific and ethical considerations for inclusion of pregnant women in clinical trials April 14, 2018
- Timing of pediatric studies during development of systemic drugs for atopic dermatitis April 14, 2018
- Evaluation of medicinal products indicated for treatment of bacterial infections April 6, 2018
- Classified status of documentation concerning the European Medicines Agency April 12, 2018
- Location of the seat of the European Medicines Agency April 12, 2018
- Better monitoring of prescribed medicines April 11, 2018
- European Medicines Agency April 11, 2018
- The European approach to Alzheimer’s disease April 11, 2018
Tweets by @EIPGeu
Transport of health care products under controlled temperatures
The Conseil Central B of the Ordre National des Pharmaciens has published its “Recommendations concerning the transport of health care products under controlled temperature (5°C +/- 3°C)”. An English translation of the document is available on the EIPG website.
EIPG Guidelines on Good Distribution Practices of Medicinal Products
The General Assembly of the European Industrial Pharmacists Group held in Riga on the 18th of April 2009 discussed draft guidelines on GDP of medicinal products. The final document was first released in 2009, and subsequently updated in 2010 to reflect changes in the WHO guide to good distribution practices.
EIPG Guide to Continuous Professional Development for Regulatory Affairs
The General Assembly of the European Industrial Pharmacists Group held in Riga on the 18th of April 2009 discussed draft guidelines on CPD for Regulatory Affairs prepared by Regulatory Affairs members from France, Germany and Britain. The final document has been released.
Guide to Good Regulatory Practice
The General Assembly of the European Industrial Pharmacists Group held in Malta on 18th of April 2008 ratified the publication of an updated Guide to Good Regulatory Practice.
EIPG Guidance on Continuing Professional Development for Qualified Persons
During the 2007 General Assembly in Prague, the Working Group on Qualified Person matters presented the final version of a document regarding Guidance on Continuing Professional Development for Qualified Persons. The document was approved by the General Assembly, and is proposed by EIPG as a guide for all Qualified Persons, Technical Directors and other Responsible Persons.