Calendar of Events
News from EIPG
- Good pharmacogenomic practice March 20, 2018
- Diethanolamine as an excipient in veterinary medicines for food-producing animals March 17, 2018
- Assessment and control of DNA reactive impurities in pharmaceuticals March 15, 2018
- Proprietary names for new animal drugs March 15, 2018
- GxP data integrity guide March 10, 2018
- Introduction of the Supplementary Protection Certificate Manufacturing Waiver (SPC MW) March 17, 2018
- Location of the seat of the European Medicines Agency March 16, 2018
- Petition on implementation of the EU pharmacovigilance legislation after Brexit March 15, 2018
- Petition on improving pharmaceutical production processes and environmental standards for pharmaceutical companies seeking approvals from the European Medicines Agency March 15, 2018
- The EU in USTR Special Report 301/2018 March 13, 2018
Tweets by @EIPGeu
Transport of health care products under controlled temperatures
The Conseil Central B of the Ordre National des Pharmaciens has published its “Recommendations concerning the transport of health care products under controlled temperature (5°C +/- 3°C)”. An English translation of the document is available on the EIPG website.
EIPG Guidelines on Good Distribution Practices of Medicinal Products
The General Assembly of the European Industrial Pharmacists Group held in Riga on the 18th of April 2009 discussed draft guidelines on GDP of medicinal products. The final document was first released in 2009, and subsequently updated in 2010 to reflect changes in the WHO guide to good distribution practices.
EIPG Guide to Continuous Professional Development for Regulatory Affairs
The General Assembly of the European Industrial Pharmacists Group held in Riga on the 18th of April 2009 discussed draft guidelines on CPD for Regulatory Affairs prepared by Regulatory Affairs members from France, Germany and Britain. The final document has been released.
Guide to Good Regulatory Practice
The General Assembly of the European Industrial Pharmacists Group held in Malta on 18th of April 2008 ratified the publication of an updated Guide to Good Regulatory Practice.
EIPG Guidance on Continuing Professional Development for Qualified Persons
During the 2007 General Assembly in Prague, the Working Group on Qualified Person matters presented the final version of a document regarding Guidance on Continuing Professional Development for Qualified Persons. The document was approved by the General Assembly, and is proposed by EIPG as a guide for all Qualified Persons, Technical Directors and other Responsible Persons.