Our media library contains an extensive collection of presentations by EIPG Bureau members or delegates, and presentations made at Scientific Symposia.
The 2018 General Assembly of the European Industrial Pharmacists Group was held in Morocco on the 5th and 6th May.
EIPG issues comments and feedback in response to consultation documents and white papers released by the European Medicines Agency and the European Commission..
Read through our guides and codes of practice issued as guidance to industrial pharmacists.
EIPG’s initiatives dedicated to industrial pharmacist education, including the EU-funded projects MOGLYNET, PHAR-IN and PHARMINE.
Member organisations can sign in here to get even more information regarding EIPG’s projects and works.
- Effectiveness of a Pharmaceutical Quality System in relation to Risk-based Change Management December 7, 2019
- Establishing effectiveness of drugs for treatment of IC/BPS December 7, 2019
- Development of corticosteroid products for the treatment of symptoms associated with hemorrhoids December 7, 2019
- Adaptive designs for clinical trials of drugs and biologics December 1, 2019
- Product development and quality considerations for transdermal and topical delivery systems December 1, 2019
- Germany and enforced parallel importing of medicines December 6, 2019
- Slow progress by EU in combating antimicrobial resistance December 3, 2019
- Treatment of rare illnesses November 29, 2019
- Shortages of medicines in the European Union November 28, 2019
- The new Commission’s proposals to tackle shortages of medicines November 23, 2019