Our media library contains an extensive collection of presentations by EIPG Bureau members or delegates, and presentations made at Scientific Symposia.
The 2018 General Assembly of the European Industrial Pharmacists Group was held in Morocco on the 5th and 6th May.
EIPG issues comments and feedback in response to consultation documents and white papers released by the European Medicines Agency and the European Commission..
Read through our guides and codes of practice issued as guidance to industrial pharmacists.
EIPG’s initiatives dedicated to industrial pharmacist education, including the EU-funded projects MOGLYNET, PHAR-IN and PHARMINE.
Member organisations can sign in here to get even more information regarding EIPG’s projects and works.
- Determining when a REMS is necessary April 5, 2019
- General approach to establish a microbiological ADI April 5, 2019
- Marker residue depletion studies to establish product withdrawal periods in aquatic species April 5, 2019
- Revision 1 of ICH Q3D on elemental impurities March 30, 2019
- Draft ICH guideline E19 on optimisation of safety data collection March 30, 2019
- Supplementary protection certificate for medicinal products April 18, 2019
- Sale of medicines online April 10, 2019
- Discharge 2017: European Medicines Agency (EMA) March 27, 2019
- Orphan medicinal products – follow-up question March 26, 2019
- Orphan medicinal products March 23, 2019