Our media library contains an extensive collection of presentations by EIPG Bureau members or delegates, and presentations made at Scientific Symposia.
The 2017 General Assembly of the European Industrial Pharmacists Group was held in Malta on the 20th and 21st May.
EIPG issues comments and feedback in response to consultation documents and white papers released by the European Medicines Agency and the European Commission..
Read through our guides and codes of practice issued as guidance to industrial pharmacists.
EIPG’s initiatives dedicated to industrial pharmacist education, including the EU-funded projects MOGLYNET, PHAR-IN and PHARMINE.
Member organisations can sign in here to get even more information regarding EIPG’s projects and works.
- Good pharmacogenomic practice March 20, 2018
- Diethanolamine as an excipient in veterinary medicines for food-producing animals March 17, 2018
- Assessment and control of DNA reactive impurities in pharmaceuticals March 15, 2018
- Proprietary names for new animal drugs March 15, 2018
- GxP data integrity guide March 10, 2018
- Introduction of the Supplementary Protection Certificate Manufacturing Waiver (SPC MW) March 17, 2018
- Location of the seat of the European Medicines Agency March 16, 2018
- Petition on implementation of the EU pharmacovigilance legislation after Brexit March 15, 2018
- Petition on improving pharmaceutical production processes and environmental standards for pharmaceutical companies seeking approvals from the European Medicines Agency March 15, 2018
- The EU in USTR Special Report 301/2018 March 13, 2018